Tommy is an deskless employee productivity software company on a mission to make shift workers happy and healthy both on and off the clock. Launched in 2016 with offices in Gold Coast (Australia) and Hangzhou (China), Tommy is a growing start-up using technology to improve productivity and work life balance for shift based deskless workforces. Businesses that use Tommy show they care and put employee health and happiness as a priority.
We’re committed to maintaining a mission-driven, customer focused, positive and inclusive culture made up of the best people. Tommy is a global company and has embraced a distributed workforce across +10 countries.
About the role:
This role is open to those authorized to work in Australia.
The Tommy Marketing team is looking for a creative Digital Marketing Manager that is interested in a key role in driving digital marketing strategiesfor Tommy’s platform. This position is highly collaborative and requires you to develop strategies and take ownership over paid marketing channels. Strong content development and planning skills are a must and being up to date with industry best practices. The ideal candidate will see digital marketingas a science and an art.
You’ll get to:
- To do meaningful work every day – we move fast and focus on what matters the most to our customers.
- Craft strategies to achieve improvedKPIs / goals.
- Highlight trends and action opportunities quickly.
- Take an active role in product discussions to arrive at the best solution for target audiences.
- Develop, monitor, and refinecontent marketing campaigns.
- Monitor performance and quickly triage and respond to performance issues.
- Ability to demonstrate 5+ years’ experience in or around performance marketing, managing paid campaigns and/or content generation.
- Knowledgeable on Google and Facebook Ad platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience using various CMS and analytics tools.
You Must Be:
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who is proactive at sensing and responding to problems (opportunities).
- Customer-Focused: You start with the customers perspective and you work backwards from there.
- Growth-Mindset: You are obsessed with always testing, learning, and improving for both new things and those done before.
- Collaborative: Your colleagues love having you on the team. You speak plainly and transparent. You are as open with concerns as you are with compliments.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Tommy, we are committed to maintaining an inclusive culture that values diversity of thought, opinion and background. Tommy provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) where all employees have equal access to opportunities. We are committed to ongoing improvement in this area and are working to remove or minimise biases in both opportunity availability and decision making to ensure the right person is in the right role.
If you are interested, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.