Types of Cookies Used by Tommy Associates Pty Ltd
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Remember the goods and services you selected when you get to the payment page
- Identify you as being logged into the Website
- Provide access to protected areas of a Website
- Remember previously entered text so it is not lost if the page refreshes
- Store preferences to see which method of linking between pages is most effective
- Enable web analytics to provide anonymous statistics on how our Website is used
- To assist with error management in helping us improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur
- Monitor ad response rates and see how effective our ads are
- Remember settings you have applied such as layout, colours, font sizes and page backgrounds
- Remember if we have already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Detect if you have already seen a pop-up to ensure it doesn’t get shown to you again
- Process a request from a user to submit a comment or blog or forum post
- Collect information about browser habits to target advertising
- Collect information about browser habits to target Website content
- Provide links to social networks
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements you may be interested in
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by www.mytommy.com).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies are cookies that allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
How to Manage and Delete Your Cookies
More info. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Do Not Track
Web Beacons and Analytics Services
For cookies that track activity in connection with targeted advertising, you can opt-out of third party targeting cookies on the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice page here or the Network Advertising Initiative’s consumer choice page here or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance consumer choice page here.
Additional Information about Targeting Cookies
- AdRoll. For more information about what AdRoll collects please see:http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy.
- Rubicon Project. For more information about what Rubicon Project collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see http://rubiconproject.com/privacy/consumer-online-profile-and-opt-out/
- The Trade Desk. For more information about what Trade Desk collects, please visit
- DemDex.This cookie is used by Adobe, for more information please visit Adobe’s
- Double Click.For more information about what DoubleClick collects, please
- Quantcast.For more information about what Quantcast collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out/
- MediaMath.For more information about what MediaMath collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: http://www.mediamath.com/ad-choicesopt-out/
- Xander.For more information about what AppNexus collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://www.xander.com
- Outbrain.For more information about what Outbrain collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy#advertising_behavioral_targeting
- Microsoft.For more information about what Microsoft collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings/signedout
- Google.For more information about what Google collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en&ref_topic=7048998
- Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser at:
More Information on Online Targeted Advertising
- EU Users: A guide for EU users on behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- US Users: For more information and to opt out of ad networks operated by members of the Digital Advertising Association (DAA), visit through the DAA AdChoices page:www.aboutads.info/choices
- Canadian Users: Users in Canada should go to the DAA’s Canadian AdChoices page:http://youradchoices.ca/choices/