As a Tommy Partner, you have access to advanced support tools and to create your own development teams for staging potential new client experiences. Managed Teams are Team accounts that you have linked with your Partner account to provide an additional level of support. Clients can agree to link their Team account with yours and provide you with access relevant to the level of support desired.
Note: Your access to Team accounts is like a collaborative admin account and does not contribute to the clients active Team Member (billing) total.
Within the Managed Teams section you can:
- View a list of all teams that you have linked to your account.
- Access teams that have you linked as a Manager (access level determined by client).
- View team specific KPIs for each managed team to provide enhanced support.
- Create development teams to stage new client accounts.
- Manage the handover from development team to client.
- Developers can create teams to test new mini programs, themes, and integrations.