Creating dev teams
To enable Tommy Partners to do their best for clients and the broader eco-system Partners can create free development teams. Each dev team has the features of Tommy Plus but with development limitations.
Development Teams are ideal for:
- Getting Partners familiar with Tommy’s functions, using a dev team to trial features for product knowledge / training purposes.
- Creating staged team accounts for prospective clients.
- Developers: Install and test mini programs, themes, and integrations in a sandboxed environment.
Dev Team account limitations
- Messaging: Internal Team Member messaging only.
- Messaging: Adding and communicating with external contacts is restricted.
- Messaging: Throttled to 10 message per minute for whole account.
- Scheduling: Create unlimited schedules though notifications on publishing count towards message limits.
- Mini Programs: Installing 3 development mini programs per team.
- Mini Programs: Can only install free or Partner approved mini programs and themes.
- Team Members: Invitation notifications are not sent until handover. Invites do not send emails/sms.
- Team Members: Preview team member invitations and access expire every 30 days.
- Core: Left menu shows “Developer Mode” watermark at the top.