Tommy Partners can add multiple team members to their Partner Dashboard and there are two types of users:
Full permissions to all functions of the dashboard. They also have exclusive rights over team members and their access levels. There is currently only support for a single Admin per Tommy Partner.
- Team Member
Has limited access to only the functions enabled by Admin and no authority to manage other team members.
Editing team member permissions
Tommy Partner’s can specifically define the permissions for their Team Members access to the Partner Dashboard.
To change a Team Members permission, follow these steps:
- Login to Partner Dashboard and click Team
- Search for the Team Member you wish to manage and click their name.
- View the profile page of this team member and click the edit icon in the top right.
- Tick or Untick the permissions (see list below) that you authorise for the selected Team Member to have access.
- Click the Tick icon in the top right to save changes. New changes will be save immediately, though menu icons may appear or disappear on next refresh for the selected user.