Jobs will appear within your Experts section of the Partner Dashboard when you have been invited to provide a pitch. Jobs will remain accessible here throughout the lifecycle with filters to allow you to focus on what matters the most.
Jobs can have the following status:
- – New-A new job invitation that has not be viewed.
- – Opened-A new job invitation that has been viewed.
- – Pitched-A job that has been pitched and pending response from client.
- – Discovery-A job that was pitched and communication is active with client, but no proposal has been sent.
- – Proposed-A job where you have sent a proposal and is pending response.
- – Accepted-A current job in progress.
- – Declined-A job where you or the client has declined.
- – Completed-A job you have marked as complete.
- – Inactive-A job you have marked as inactive.
- – Expired-A job that has exceeded time limits for response.