A mini program can be locked by using the lockable variable as part of the index view. We then use a computed variable isLocked to either show locked or not locked content using a v-if and v-else conditional.
Not locked content.
&& this.$store.state.miniProgramLocked.miniProgram === 'addon_package';
Requesting kiosk mode
Kiosk Mode can be initiated from within any mini program. It is recommended that Kiosk Mode initiation link be limited to views specifically designed for the Team Admin such as a settings page, as while anyone can “lock” a device into Kiosk Mode, a Team Admin credential will be required to “unlock” the device.
Lock this mini program so that team members can interact with it by entering a pin code.
- User clicks the Link within your Mini Program.
- User is shown the left menu sliding out and presenting a confirmation screen that your Mini Program is requesting the device to the Locked into Kiosk Mode.
- User can either cancel and return to your Mini Program, or Confirm and the App will be refreshed so that any relevant Kiosk Mode only experience can be displayed.
Tommy link variables
- addon: (String) The package name of the mini Program.
- showmenu (Boolean) Will show the left slide out menu if If false, a settings icon will appear at the bottom left of the screen. Defaults to true.
Note: While locked to Kiosk Mode, Messages are removed from the device and it is disconnected from receiving new messages / the login credential used to lock the device cannot operate anything external to the Mini Program experience being locked.
isLocked is passed into the Mini Program to allow you to define experiences specifically for display while the Kiosk Mode is active.
To unlock an addon, open the side menu, then click on the Unlock button. Now enter in your Email or phone number and Password to unlock the device.