Takedown Notices Copyright Regulations Act 1968
Tommy Associates Pty Ltd (A.C.N 162576758) ("Tommy" or "we" or "us" or "our" or other similar pronouns) website and service located from the domain name of mytommy.com is committed to respecting the rights of others in regard to their intellectual property and thus does the utmost to comply with Australian copyright law. We expect any users and contributors of our website to educate themselves on and comply with the law.
Because of our belief in honest and fair distribution of information, Tommy takes any cases of copyright infringement very seriously.
COMPLAINT AND TAKEDOWN NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS
Tommy (https://mytommy.com) will quickly respond to any and all notices of alleged copyright infringement reported to us, our responsibility is to act in accordance with the Australian Copyright Legislation. https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2019C00042
If you believe that any of the content featured on Tommy has infringed on your copyright, please notify our webmaster and send them the following list of relevant information, as specified in the Copyright Regulations Act 1968.
- An electronic signature or physically made signature of the individual authorised to act in the interests of copyright owner who claims the work that they allege has been infringed.
- Identify the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed, or, if multiple of your works have been infringed then include a detailed list of what and where these infringements are.
- Outlining of the specific material that is alleged to have been copied or contains infringing activity that is to be removed or have its access disabled. You must also include information that is accurate enough to permit our webmaster to locate the material that is being infringed upon.
- Provide information that is reasonably accurate to allow the webmaster to contact you or the aggrieved party, such as a phone number, email address, home address etc.
- A statement in good faith that you or the aggrieved party has a genuine belief that the use of the works in the infringing manner outlined does not have the authorisation of the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement confirming that the information in the takedown notice is honest, and under risk of perjury, that the issuing party has the authorisation to act on behalf of the copyright owner on cases of work that have been allegedly infringed on.
Using, posting or disseminating material which violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others is a breach of Tommy’s Terms and Conditions. Engaging in such activity may result in Tommy suspending/cancelling your account and/or possible legal action from the copyright owner.
Copyright regulations have been implemented in Australia, which allow copyright owners to notify Tommy directly where they believe their copyright is being infringed online and they want Tommy to remove the infringing content.
Copyright owners must notify Tommy in a manner that complies with the Copyright law in Australia. This notice is commonly referred to as a ‘takedown notice’. Tommy is required to appoint a person to be its designated representative to receive these takedown notices. That person is the Copyright Officer. You can send takedown notices to the Tommy Copyright Officer by:
Post: PO Box 583, Sanctuary Cove QLD 4217, Australia